Social Media has become an integral part of our lives and has changed the way in which we communicate both in our personal space and in our workplace. As Social Media continues to consume greater amounts of work and leisure time, it has become critical for businesses of all sizes to reach their potential and existing customers through these digital channels. To utilize Social Media effectively, whether on a personal or professional level, one should understand the available channels and what they are capable of achieving.
Once you have successfully completed the Social Media Beginner Certificate course, you will be eligible to enter the Intermediate and Advance courses where you will start to apply your knowledge and develop and implement Social Media strategies.
The course is made up of five modules that can be completed in a two month period. Each module consists of a set of downloadable PDF course notes, video lectures, assignments and recommended reading and online resources. Students are expected to do all five assignments and achieve an average of 65% in order to be awarded a certificate.
The Programme includes
- Knowledge and understanding of the concept and role of Social Media
- The various Social Media platforms available and how to use them
- Understanding of how Social Media can improve business
- Understanding of how to select the most effective channels for a business
- The Big Five Social Media platforms
- How blogging can add value to your business
Target Audience - Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to use Social Media effectively, whether on a personal or professional level and wishes to understand the available channels and what they are capable of achieving.
Two months – Self study