Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. Learn how to make the most of your time, by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, and by delegating some of your work to other people.
Learn the importance of setting and achieving goals by taking control of your work environment, avoiding derailing of your workplace productivity, and by effectively managing your time.
Target Audience - Who should attend?
Anyone that wants to improve their time management skills
- Learn how to organise yourself and your workplace in order to peak efficiency
- Understand the importance of setting and achieving goals
- Manage your workload effectively
- Learn how to successfully plan
- Develop and manage action plans
- Understand the importance of prioritising your workload
- Learn how to delegate effectively in order to achieve your goals
- Learn the technique of saying “no”
- Understand the concept of workplace analysis
1 Day workshop