Negotiating is a fundamental fact of life at any level. Whether you are working on a project, in sales, or fulfilling support duties, this workshop will provide you with the comfort levels to negotiate with both internal and external clients.
It includes techniques to promote effective communications, and gives you the techniques for turning face-to-face confrontations, into side-by-side, problem solving.
People who can master the art of negotiation find they can save time, money and develop a higher degree of satisfaction with customers, stakeholders, staff, and will earn greater respect in the workplace, which will contribute to business success.
Target Audience - Who should attend?
- Sales Personnel
- New Business Consultants
- Key Account Managers
- Engineers & Technicians that Sell
- Senior Telesales Personnel
- Sales Managers
- Sales Team Leaders
- General Managers
- Selling MD’s and CEO’s
- Business Owners
- Customer Service Managers
- HR Managers
- Project Managers
- Key Functions
- Marketing Managers
- Communication Managers
- Research and Development Personnel
- Product Managers
- HR & Training
- Customer Interfacing Personnel
- Customer Service Personnel
- Identify the various types of negotiation styles and the advantages and disadvantages of each style
- Benefits of good negotiating skills – internally and externally
- Recognize the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances
- Develop strategies to assist you during negotiating tough business deals
- Develop skills to recognize alternative options during the negotiating process
- Understand negotiations versus emotions
- Learn how to move from Bargaining to Closing
2 Day workshop