Good relationships start with good people skills. We need to build and maintain relationships in the workplace, business, in sales, projects, and in our professional circles. For instance, you will benefit from building relationships with stakeholders, customers, and colleagues, as these are the people who have a direct impact in your success or failure. Building and maintaining good business relationships, will ensure that people are more engaged and committed to the organisation. Building business relationships will also support you in developing a global network, which will contribute to achieving your strategic objectives and business success.
Target Audience - Who should attend?
- Sales Personnel
- Business Account Managers
- New Business Consultants
- Key Account Managers
- Engineers & Technicians that Sell
- Senior Telesales Personnel
- Sales Managers
- Sales Team Leaders
- General Managers
- Selling MD’s and CEO’s
- Business Owners
- Customer Service Managers
- Project Managers
- Key Functions
- Marketing Managers
- Communication Managers
- Product Managers
- HR & Training
- Customer Interfacing Personnel
- Customer Service Personnel
- Understand how building relationships can assist you in developing and growing your global business base (network).
- Identify the key elements in effective work relationships and understand how to utilise these elements in obtaining business results.
- Relationship “selling”.
- Understand what influences people in forming relationships.
- Recognise the key interpersonal skills you use for work and business success.
- Discover the benefits of a support network of connections.
- Learn how to build customer and work connections.
- Understand, implement, and manage a database of your connections – work, organisational, and business
2 Day workshop