Customer service is at the core of every business, and is about leaving others with a sense of ‘having had a great experience’, regardless of what it was that they required - this requires emotional and professional skills, but most importantly, the wish and attitude to really want to make a difference. Customers fall under the category of peers, superiors, colleagues, suppliers, business stakeholders and business clients.
Target Audience - Who should attend?
- Customer facing employees
- Personal assistants
- Customer service consultants
- Administration officers
- Technical and support personnel
- Field service representatives
- Account managers
- Business owners
- Customer service: Developing customer service skills are about focussing on the meaning and the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Employee personality: Here, participants learn about themselves “How does my personality affect my behaviour when dealing with customers?”
- Communication techniques both face to face and telephonically: Participants learn how to use the correct communication style and tools in different situations.
- Conflict resolution / Problem solving skills: We work on common conflict resolution strategies as well as personal conflict patterns and dynamics.
- Sales skills: We increase participants’ confidence to sell by introducing sales techniques.. They learn how to emphasise benefits of a service or product and how to structure the price discussion.
- Professional Image & Business Impact: Understand the importance of Business and Social Protocol and Etiquette, Dress Code and how to handle social networks
4 Day workshop