It might be an adjustment for many to be working from home. Here are some useful tips to keep in mind. We have also found a child-friendly document, to explain more about the Covid-19 virus, that you might find useful. View the PDF by clicking HERE
- Maintain regular working hours. (8:00 – 16:30) Set a schedule, and stick to it.
- Create a morning routine.
- Minimize distractions such as barking dogs, noisy children etc.
- Don’t work in your pjs. Beyond psychologically getting you in the right mindset for work, you’ll be ready to handle any kind of video chat or check-in with a teammate. You’ll be prepared to get work done, and you will be mentally and physically prepared for the day.
- Schedule breaks.
- Keep a dedicated office space. For example, try not to work in the living room. Commit to working in this space every day. Be sure your workspace is quiet so you can focus on the task at hand.
- Check in with co-workers frequently.